Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Liability is much more complicated than it appears to a non-lawyer. That is why it is essential that you consult with an attorney to discuss your legal situation. Fornos Law Firm offers you a free, no-obligation consultation. Once you know your legal rights, you can make the decisions that are right for you. It is important to consult with an attorney as early as possible due to time constraints for filing claims and lawsuits
The Cost of a Lawyer
The Fornos Law Firm typically works on a contingency basis. This means you pay nothing unless and until your case is resolved. If there is no monetary recovery in your case, you will owe no legal fees.
Working with the Fornos Law Firm
When your case is accepted by the Fornos Law Firm, it aggressively moves forward to protect your rights. At no extra cost to its clients, Fornos Law Firm often joins with other preeminent trial lawyers, working in unison with them, to optimize results. The Fornos Law Firm will guide you through the complicated legal process, ensuring that you are a major part of the decision-making process.
YOU MAY NOT BE AWARE THAT YOUR INJURIES OR THOSE OF YOUR LOVED ONES
WERE CAUSED BY SOMEONE ELSE'S WRONGDOING
What are some of the issues that will be addressed during my free consultation with the Fornos Law Firm?
- How long do I have to file a claim or lawsuit? Is there a deadline?
- Will it cost me anything if I hire an attorney?
- What is a contingency fee?
- What other costs or fees may be associated with pursuing litigation and who pays for it?
- What if I am injured as the result of the negligence/wrongdoing of an HMO, nursing home, hospital, doctor or health care practitioner?
- What if I am injured as the result of a defective product?
- What if I have been injured by a drunk driver?
- What if I am injured due to a criminal act? (Shooting victim, rape, assault & battery)
- What if I am uninsured?
- What happens if I can't work to provide for myself and my family?
- Will my MedicCal/Medicare benefits be affected if I prevail in an ac tion?
- What if I am injured out-of-state?
- What monetary damages may I recover?
- What is a statute of limitations?